Hi guys! If you follow me on Instagram or my Hash tag #SnobEats(if you haven’t already), you would be knowing by now that I am a big time foodie and food is all that is running all day on my mind. So I have put together a list of my top 10 restaurants in Mumbai from the last year. I am an Eggetarian and I am hoping that most of you vegetarians out there will find this post helpful.
Find the list below:
- Indigo Deli– One of my absolute favourites in the city and I have been going here since the last 7 years. It comes with a vast menu to choose from and another exciting feature is that it has a daily specials menu which will leave you with choices of new mouth-watering food on a daily basis.
- My recommendations- Spaghetti Aglio Olio (not on the menu but you can always ask for it) & their variety of Paper thin Pizzas.
- Fatty Bao– It has in total 4 outlets all over Mumbai but I like going to the one in Lokhandwala, Andheri because it is next to home haha! It is known for their exceptional baos and sushi.
- My recommendations- Chilli edamame & Kimchi potatoes.
- Pa Pa Ya– When it comes to authentic Asian food, Pa Pa Ya is one of the best and my favourite restaurants in Mumbai. Their food presentation makes the food look 100 times yummier. Everything that I’ve tried so far is to die for but I would highly recommend
- Edamame sliders & Chocolate ball on fire
- Jam jar– It is amongst one of those picturesque and cozy diners in Mumbai and I completely love the vibe there, especially on the weekends.
- My recommendations- JJ’s superfood smoothie bowl & spicy jalapeno and queso loaded waffles.
- Social (all around the world) – With 9 outlets in Mumbai, Social is that one place which has everything. Whether you are in a mood to drink and chill or a get-together or even a casual meeting with your colleagues, Social offers you with an integrated ambience.
- My recommendations- China box & Cheese Masala Pao.
- P:OH– P:OH is amongst one of the many restaurants in the Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel. I happened to visit this place for a shoot and it ended up being one of my favourite restaurants because of its distinctive menu.
- My recommendations- Tofu roll & Seasonal Veg Dumpling.
- Grandmamas’s café– As the name suggests, it gives you that homely vibe with its typical English interiors. I have tried new dishes every time I went there and now I have too many favourites.
- My recommendations- Aglio Olio & Hazelnut Iced Coffee.
- Yauatcha– Located in BKC, it is one of the finest Asian restaurants I’ve been to. They have a separate vegetarian menu as well which came to me as a surprise. They are known for their dim sums and have a really good selection of wine. I have some really special memories attached with this one, especially celebrating my 24thMy recommendations- Fried Turnip cake & Jasmin honey cake.
- Candy & Green– Since it is an al fresco, it has a classic vibrant and energetic feel going on. I’m sure most of you are unaware of the fact that this place is purely vegetarian and if you’re amongst one of those who like exploring such places, you should definitely check it out.
- My recommendations- Fiery fried rice & Berry blast
- KOKO Asian Gastropub– Situated in the hub of Kamala Mills, KOKO serves one of the best sushi’s in town. I went here for the first time for a shoot and really loved the interiors.
- My recommendations- Black rice & Silken Tofu
Omg!!! Loved this post!! Btw do you live in dheeraj gaurav in andheri??
Waaw,.. Yummy food pictures,.. really mouth watering 🙂
omg the post and pictures made my mouth water while i was scrolling down
Yummy Pics . Thanks for Your Reviews .