Célfie Queen

In September last year, while packing to leave Bombay, I went through The Snob Shop‘s collection for some stuff that I may want to carry with me. Apart from a dozen statement necklaces and phone covers, some other things I was really excited about were this t shirt and the skorts. I’ve loved skorts for a really long time now.

Tee, Skortwww.shopsnob.com; Blazer, Bag – Forever 21; Shoes – www.asos.com; On my lips – Mac Kinda Sexy

Out of all the colours, the white and coral are my favourites. And ever since The Snob Shop’s website launched, I’ve wanted to post this look on the blog, but it kept getting delayed.

I have a huge weakness when it comes to graphic t shirts, especially those to do with fashion and beauty. And one of the main reasons this t shirt is part of The Snob Shop’s collection is because I fell in love with it at first sight! I’ve worn it so often, and I still can’t get enough of it. As some of you may know from my Instagram profile, this magenta blazer is an absolute fave. With jelly shoes to match, and a black backpack, the blazer just fit in like the missing piece of a puzzle.

What do you think of the look?

Also, a huge part of The Snob Shop‘s collection is on a sale of up to 70% off! Make sure you go check it out.

14 Comments

1. Anonymous
    February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

Repeated the same top ?? 🙁 uve worn dis b4 on a post ..

2. Anonymous
    February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

wanted to know….this seems to be really short..when I sit…wont it expose me all over??

3. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

Aashna!! I was waiting and wanting to see a skort post by you! This is fab- the way you have styled it! You nail it everytime :*
    Also you have a perf figure to flaunt that skort!
    Love ya xx

4. Anonymous
    February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

Thanks Aashna…this might help…but i m still a bit confused.. it would only look cool if worn high….

although most of ur thighs are anyways showing up….did u sit down and see how much it opens one up more…and i dont think we can sit straight legged right??

5. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

I haven't worn it on any post before, and it's not really wrong to repeat clothes love 🙂

6. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

Hi. It doesn't expose all over, but yes, it is short. I've chosen to wear it high waisted which is probably why it seems shorter than it is.

7. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

Thank you so much for all the love Yashika xx

8. December 28, 2016 / 1:32 pm

cheak out my blog beautytrendzellite.blogspot.com

9. March 27, 2017 / 7:00 pm

hi aashna, i watch your videos and have gone through your blog you've really inspired me even i want to start a blog about beauty fashion and lifestyle can you help me regarding that please??