It’s a Plaid and Rose Gold Christmas!

Dress – asos (old); Coat – Vintage; Heels – Primark; Necklace – New Look on Asos (limited edition); Ring – The Snob Shop; Bag – Cupidity

Every year for Christmas eve, I try to wear festive colours, and usually end up either wearing red or just going for black when I can’t make up my mind. This year, I planned my outfit beforehand, because I was far too excited for the festive season!

Instead of red, I went for a green scuba dress. Starting with my favourite heels with rose gold accents, to this gorgeous rose gold necklace, to my screw detailed ring, I went for everything rose gold. And having a look with rose gold details just made the wait for Christmas even tougher.

To complete the look, I threw on a super oversized vintage plaid trench coat, and I was good to go!

Merry Christmas lovelies! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!

10 Comments

1. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

Merry Christmas gorgeous ❥
    Hope you had a lovely one too 🙂
    Love the dress 😀 and as always you kill it xx

2. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

My gawd, you look perfect in everything you wear ❤ Loooove it ❤_❤

3. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

My gawd, you look perfect in everything you wear ❤ Loooove it ❤_❤

4. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

Hi Aayushi. Thank you 😀 I'll definitely try to get it in rose gold! 🙂

5. Anonymous
    February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

I dunno if someone told u this..but let me not miss the opportunity…
    YOUR LEGS ARE DAMN SEXY!!

6. February 7, 2015 / 9:14 am

Omg aashna!! I'm in loooove with these heels!! How I wish I cud raid ur shoe closet😁 Also I love this post way too much Cuz my love for Rose Gold is just as much as u!!! So for that love I wanna make a request pls…the double spiked bracelet available on the snob shop is only available in gold…Pls get it in Rose gold too plz plz…..i hope u ll acknowledge my request.
    As always no need to say we love ur style n I'm still crushing on these heels! If only there was a primark in India too…….
    Xoxo 💋