Crops & Maxis

Crops & Maxis
I am currently consumed by the trend of maxis! Style. Comfort. And the possibility to be different on every occasion. They have it all.
Everytime I feel like wearing a maxi, which is almost every morning, I plan how I could wear my skirts or dresses any different way because I’ve worn all of them more than the number of times I have said ‘Hello there!’, which is what I should have said before the beginning of this post, but then you can never be too late to say something polite.
So, Hello there!
Coming back to the topic of maxis, half way through my first post, you already know about my immense obsession for them!
Casually, I wear my maxi skirts with a tucked in blouse, when I’m out shopping or at work, but somehow I feel that crop tops just go so well with them too. I’m sharing with you 2 looks of me in 2 different Forever 21 maxi skirts for my first post.
The first look was shot in Goa. It was a Sunday and I was off to a brunch, so I chose to wear this coral skirt and pair it with a beige crop top and my favourite rose gold sandals. The hat just seemed to complete the whole look, for the weather and occasion!
Crop Top : ReDress, Skirt & Sandals : Forever 21,  Rings : Forever 21 & Primark, Sunglasses : The Snob Shop,
Hat – H&M
I love the way the neon crop top in the second look contrasts the dull grey skirt. Since I wore a chiffon skirt in the first look, I chose to wear a bodycon skirt for this one! It has 2 slits, one on either side, and is one of my absolute favourites!

Crop top : Singapore, Skirt, Cuff & Bag : Forever 21, Heels : Primark, Sunglasses & Rings : The Snob Shop
Pictures by : Aman Modak
As I’m sure you can see, I’m new to the blogger world. So any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!
Until next time,
Aashna Shroff

28 Comments

1. Anonymous
    March 23, 2014 / 2:50 pm

OOOOoooooooh. I want those rings. Getting on FB… Leela

• March 25, 2014 / 7:08 am

Hi Leela. Yes, they're available on the Facebook page 🙂

2. March 23, 2014 / 2:55 pm

Gal I just love the way you dress up every time! There's no flaw I can ever see in whatever you do .. I'm in love with your dressing sense .. Keep it up! 🙂

• March 24, 2014 / 4:58 am

Aww, thank you so much Simran! You've made my day! 😀

3. March 23, 2014 / 2:59 pm

Totally love both the posts. Thankyouuuu for the details. Your blog is gonna rock 🙂

4. March 24, 2014 / 11:16 am

Hi aashna. I simply love the way you dress. Looking forward to more tips from you. All the best for your blog 🙂

5. Shweta Panchal
    March 24, 2014 / 12:43 pm

Loveee itttt 😀 <3 It starts off pretty! ^_^

6. Anonymous
    March 24, 2014 / 2:01 pm

I love the two looks! Long maxi skirts are absolutely amaazing!!
    Would you tell on which body types do they suit?

• March 27, 2014 / 7:58 am

I think they suit all kinds, especially the chiffon ones look amazing! 🙂

7. Anonymous
    March 25, 2014 / 12:50 pm

Hi Aashna!! Ur style is suppeerrrrbb .I've seen ur other pictures on insta n m in luv with ur dressin sense and i love all the clothes that u wear, and the jewelry too! 🙂 ur jus mindblowing …keep uploading more pictures! I would love to stay updated with the latest trends 😀

8. March 26, 2014 / 4:39 pm

Hii Aashna…I just love the way you dress and carry all the stuffs..You make ur clothes and accessories look great…I'm just in love with your style statement…Would always look forward for your new uploads..All the best for your blog!

9. Anonymous
    March 26, 2014 / 5:27 pm

How can you be so stylish??
    I love all your combinations!
    All the best for your blog, you're gonna touch the sky.

10. Anonymous
    March 29, 2014 / 11:49 am

OMG. OMG. OMG. You are the Diva!!!!! what rings, sunglasses.. too good. Just getting on FB to buy! NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!……………………………..Minali Shah

11. Anonymous
    March 29, 2014 / 2:24 pm

What is your style for winters? 😀 like, more of stockings with shorts & boots or jeans & stuff?

• March 29, 2014 / 2:36 pm

Hey. If given a choice, I would definitely go for stockings with a trench coat and boots than jeans, but sadly, Bombay winters don't require those kinds of layers 🙁 So I just stick to jeans with either cropped sweaters or jackets, and ankle length boots or flats 🙂

• Anonymous
      March 29, 2014 / 2:46 pm

Omg you are perfecttt :O I live in a place where I really need winter fashion to be perfect but I need to be confident to wear shorts witb stockings & stuff, what would you advice? & I also wear jeans with sweaters but at times I need some change, do u have like, anh combination with tthe things you already have in your wardrobe? Thank yoj so much! Im your fan fan faaaaaaan:')

12. Anonymous
    March 29, 2014 / 2:50 pm

Hey I love your hair! What do you do to set it? Is the photos hair natural? How many times a week do you wash it ? I'm sorry if I'm being irritating but Im in love with it haha, love – sapna mangwani.

13. richadakalia
    May 9, 2014 / 5:14 am

gal..!! amazing dressing..nd accessories…u look gorgeous.. would b soon buying the crop top and cardigam from snob shop.. ty fr wonderful posts..!!:*